- Select Employees from the navigation menu.
- Click on the + button to add a new employee.
- Enter the employees first name, last name, email address, and mobile number that will be used to receive MFA codes.
- Select what location(s) your employee has access to and the role at that location.
- Check the Email Notifications checkbox if the employee should receive business document request related email notifications. These email notifications are for document request notifications only. You must be the primary contact for your financial institution, an Administrator, or a Consultant to receive document request related email notifications.
- Select the preferred delivery time for email notifications. The preferred delivery time will set a one hour window for scheduled emails to be delivered after the selected time. You may still receive unscheduled emails such as a declined document notifications or new document requests outside of the preferred delivery time.
- Click on the Save button.
- An email will be sent to the employee with a link to setup a password.
Note: Employees are encouraged to use a personal email address to allow for a single sign on for all employee profiles and a consumer profile. Staff can access Commerce and Issue Refunds. A manager can access Commerce, Vault, Reports, Employees, and Tools. An administrator can access Commerce, Payments, Vault, Reports, Employees, My Business, and Tools. A consultant can access Business Documents within the My Business section.