The Terms and Conditions must be accepted for each location before your employees are allowed to login.
Employees can be added to multiple locations regardless of which location you are signed into when adding the employee:
- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Select Employees from the navigation menu.
- Click on the + button to add a new employee.
- Enter the employees First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Mobile Number that will be used to receive MFA codes.
- Enter an optional Employee ID. The Employee ID will be used in the Hypur Pay reports.
- Select the location(s) your employee has access to and the role at that location.
- Check the Email Notifications checkbox if the employee should receive business document request related email notifications. These email notifications are for the document request notifications only. You must be the primary contact for your financial institution, an Administrator, or a Consultant to receive document request related email notifications.
- Select the preferred delivery time for email notifications. The preferred delivery time will set a one hour window for scheduled emails to be delivered after the selected time. You may still receive unscheduled emails such as a declined document notifications or new document requests outside of the preferred delivery time.
- Click on the Save button.
- An email will be sent to the employee with a link to setup a password.
Note: Employees are encouraged to use a personal email address to allow for a single sign on for all employee profiles and a consumer profile. Staff can access Hypur Pay. A manager can access Hypur Pay, Reports, Employees, and Tools. An administrator can access Hypur Pay, Payments, Reports, Employees, My Business, and Tools. A consultant can access Business Documents within the My Business section.
You can add details to define the difference between locations by selecting My Business and clicking on Business Information. The Business Name displayed is the name that will be displayed to your employees when they login to accept payments. This is also the name your customers will see when they check in to make a purchase. There is a sample of what your customers will see when checking in to your location on the Business Information page.
As an administrator, when you log in you will need to select the location that you want to manage or make changes to.
Transactions are geo-tracked so employees must be logged in at the correct physical location and have location services enabled on the browser to be able to accept a payment, check-in a customer using Desktop Check-in, or issue a refund. Desktop Check-in is not available in all areas.
Each location will use a unique API key (if an API is used for a POS integration).