Your financial institution has the ability to set a daily, weekly, monthly, and/or yearly volume limit for Hypur Pay based on the number of accepted payments and/or the dollar amount of accepted payments. If you have questions about the volume limit in place for you business or businesses please contact your financial institution.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my employee and consumer profile?
- How do I upload multiple documents for a request?
- What is my volume limit?
- How do I setup a newly added location to accept Hypur?
- What if my employee already has a profile?
- Can my employee have a consumer profile?
- How does my employee login for the first time?
- How do I enable an employee?
- How do I disable an employee?
- How do my customers check-in to my store?
Article is closed for comments.