Hypur Commerce report columns
- The Date column will display the date of the transaction.
- The Time column will display the time that the transaction took place.
- The Amount column will display the amount of the transaction. Parenthesis around the amount indicates a negative number.
- The Customer Name column will display the name of the customer that made the transaction. This column can be blank for some transaction types.
- The Status column will display the status of the transaction.
- The Employee column will display the name of the employee that accepted a payment. This column can be blank for some transaction types.
- The Transaction Type column will display the type of transaction.
- The Transaction ID column is a column that is not displayed as a default. If the column is enabled it will display a unique identifier for each transaction.
- The Refund Note column is not displayed as a default unless Refund is selected as the transaction type. If the column is enabled it will display the optional note that was entered when a transaction was refunded.
- The Original Transaction Date column will display the date and time of the original transaction that is related to a refund, re-present, or decline.
Hypur Commerce report status
- A Pending status means that the transaction has been completed in the Hypur system and will be included with the next batch.
- A Processing status is the step where pending transactions are being prepared for submission.
- A Cleared status means the transaction was included in a batch that was successfully processed.
- A Canceled status means a transaction was canceled prior to processing with the financial institution.
Hypur Commerce transaction type
- A Fee transaction is the Hypur Commerce fee that has been established by your financial institution.
- A Purchase transaction is a payment that was accepted using Hypur Commerce.
- A Refund transaction means a Hypur Commerce purchase has been refunded.
- A Re-Present transaction means the original transaction was declined and another attempt to collect funds has been made.
- A Declined transaction means the consumers financial institution has returned the transaction unpaid. Contact your financial institution for more information regarding the reason the transaction was declined.