- Select My Business then Vendor Wire Form from the navigation menu.
- Chose if this is an incoming or outgoing wire.
Note: This is a dynamic online form, the available fields and requested documents will change based on the selections made in the top section of this form.
- Chose the business type that best fits your operation.
- Depending on which option you choose under Originator, you will be able to upload multiple documents.
- Fill out the fields that have not been populated based on your selections.
- Attach all requested documentation. For each field that requires a document, click on the Browse button and select the file to upload.
- Select the Submit button and your form, with attached documentation, is sent to your financial institution for processing.
Note: Submit does not guarantee that the requested wire will be processed, the request and all attached documentation must still be reviewed and approved by your financial institution prior to initiating the wire.
NOTICE: All document requests conveyed through the Hypur network, including the approval or non-approval of documents are at the full control and discretion of your financial institution. Failure to comply with your financial institution’s requests and covenants may result in an item being returned or the account being suspended/closed. Hypur is a technology provider to your financial institution and has no authority or control over account status, document requests, or their approval. Please contact your financial institution regarding account requirements or questions on documentation.