Compliance Monitor should be installed on the BioTrackTHC Server used to run your POS system.
- Login to your Hypur profile at secure.hypur.com.
- Click on Tools.
- Select Hypur Connection.
- Click on Setup button for Compliance Monitor.
- Click on the Download button.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Review and click the box to accept the License Agreement.
- Select Install.
- Select Finish. Leave Launch Compliance Monitor checked to automatically launch the software.
- Enter your Hypur profile email and password.
- Select the location where the installation will be completed. The Hypur Connection will be activated at the selected location.
- You will be prompted to enter the username and password used for your POS login. Compliance Monitor will need to be updated if your POS credentials change.
- The Host Address, Port, and Database Name will be auto populated with the default settings for Compliance Monitor when installed locally on your BioTrackTHC Server. If you install Compliance Monitor on a device that is not your BioTrackTHC Server you will need to manually update these settings. You may need to contact your network administrator or hosting service for the correct settings.
- Enter the Compliance Monitor frequency in the Run Every section. Enter a number between 1 and 24.
- Select Save Settings to finish the installation and setup process.
Note: Compliance Monitor is currently only compatible with Windows. You must be the primary contact for your financial institution, an Administrator, or a Manager to setup Compliance Monitor.