Payments report columns
- The Business Name column will display the name of the business that received a payment request for Outgoing payment requests. The name of a business that requested a payment will be displayed for Incoming payment requests. The business name will not be displayed for outgoing payment requests until the status is updated to Received.
- The Email column will display the email address that a payment request was sent to or received from.
- The Amount column will display the amount of the payment request.
- The Invoice # column will display the invoice or purchase order number entered by the business making the payment request.
- The Description column will display a description entered by the business making the payment request.
- The Due Date column will display the date entered by the business making the payment request. The due date is not a required field and may be blank.
- The Status column will display the status of the payment request.
- The Incoming/Outgoing column will display Incoming if another business has requested a payment from you. Outgoing will be displayed if you requested the payment from another business.
Payments report status
- A Send status is displayed when a payment request has been sent to a business.
- A Received status is displayed when a business opens the Hypur Payment Request email and logs in to the profile that will be making a payment. The business name will be displayed for outgoing payment requests when the status is updated to Received.
- A Paid status is displayed when a payment request has been paid.
- A Cancelled status is displayed when the business that requested the payment cancels the payment request.
- A Declined status is displayed when the business that received the payment request has declined to make a payment using Hypur.
- A Refunded status is displayed when a payment has been refunded.
Note: Fees are not displayed on the Payments report. Contact your financial institution for more information regarding fees for business to business payments.