To check-in a customer using Desktop Check-in:
- Click on Commerce in the navigation menu.
- Click on the Desktop Check-in button. You must be at your business location to check-in a customer.
- Ask the customer for their mobile number associated with their Hypur profile and type it in, then click the Check-in button.
- The customer will be displayed on the list of checked-in customers.
- Once they are ready to check-out, select the customer, enter the tender amount, and have the customer enter their PAC # to authorize the transaction.
Note: The consumer will receive a text message notification that they have been checked in to a merchant. Desktop check-in is not available to customers until they have accepted the Terms & Conditions and setup a payment source. An error message will be displayed if Desktop Check-in is unavailable for a customer. Customers will be removed from Desktop Check-in after two hours.