Desktop Check-in - no phone, no sign-in, no MFA required by the customer:
- Click on Sales in the navigation menu.
- Click on the green Desktop Check-in button.
- Ask the customer for their mobile number associated with their Hypur profile and type it in, the customer has the option to Check-in or Pay Now.
- If the customer decides to select the Pay Now button, they will be directed to a purchase amount modal, where they enter the purchase amount and select Hypur.
- The customer will then be asked for their PAC number to authorize the transaction.
- If the customer decides to choose Check-in, the customer will be displayed on the list of checked-in customers.
- Once they are ready to check-out, select the customer, enter the tender amount and have the customer enter their PAC number and Done!
Note: The consumer will receive a SMS notification that they have been checked in to a merchant. Desktop check-in is not available to customers until they have accepted the Terms & Conditions and setup a payment source. An error message will be displayed if check-in's are unavailable for the customer. Customers will be removed from Desktop Check-in after two hours.