Your customers can check-in to your store on their mobile phone or you can check them in with Desktop Check-in.
- Navigate to secure.hypur.com from a browser.
- Enter the email address and password used when the profile was created.
- Enter the six digit MFA code that was sent via text message.
- Click on the Check-In button. Your customer must have location services on their smartphone enabled to check-in.
- Once they are ready to check-out, select the customer, enter the tender amount, and have the customer enter their PAC # to authorize the transaction.
Note: Once your customer has checked-in you will see them in the list of Checked-in customers on the Hypur Pay page.
- Click on Hypur Pay in the navigation menu.
- Click on the Desktop Check-in button. You must be at your business location to check-in a customer.
- Ask the customer for their mobile number associated with their Hypur profile and type it in, then click the Check-in or Pay Now button.
- If you select the Pay Now button, enter the tender amount and have the customer enter their PAC # to authorize the transaction.
- If you select Check-in, the customer will be displayed on the list of checked-in customers.
- Once they are ready to check-out, select the customer, enter the tender amount and have the customer enter their PAC # to authorize the transaction.
Note: Desktop Check-in is not available in all areas. The consumer will receive a text message notification that they have been checked in to a merchant. Desktop check-in is not available to customers until they have accepted the Terms & Conditions and setup a payment source. An error message will be displayed if Desktop Check-in is unavailable for a customer. Customers will be removed from Desktop Check-in after two hours.