Export a POS file from MJ Freeway:
- Login to MJ Freeway.
- Click Reports.
- Select Report Center from the drop down menu.
- Select Store Reports.
- Select Order Products Report.
- Select the Date Range.
- Select the Location.
- Highlight Orders and Refunds in the Order Type section.
- Select Any for Product Category.
- Click the Run Report button.
- After the report has been generated download the CSV file in the Output column and save the file in Excel format (.xlsx).
Note: Reporting may vary dependent on MJ Freeway version.
Upload your POS data file:
- Login to your Hypur profile.
- Click on Tools from the navigation menu and click on Upload POS Data.
- Select MJ Freeway from the drop down menu.
- Click on Choose File to select the file that was exported from MJ Freeway.
- Click on the Upload button to upload the file.
- You can review your uploaded POS data by selecting View POS Data Report.
Note: Large files may take several minutes to upload. Please do not navigate away from the page until the upload is complete.