You have a $300 pending transaction limit when you sign up to use Hypur. Available will display $300 minus any pending transactions. Available will display the balance provided by your financial institution minus any pending transactions if your balance is less than $300. You can unlock your limit by completing Enhanced Verification (provide the first five digits of your social security number). If you have completed Enhanced Verification Available will display the balance provided by your financial institution minus any pending transactions.
Articles in this section
- Tip Confirmation Message
- How To Make an Online Purchase Using Hypur
- What If My Financial Institution Is Not Listed?
- How Do I Leave A Tip?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How to Opt In or Out of Receiving Text Messages
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
Article is closed for comments.