We work to keep your information secure. All your data is encrypted with a 256-bit encryption level and the data exchanged with Hypur is encrypted with 2048 bit SSL. Rest easy my friend, with Hypur securing your information you have nothing to worry about.
Articles in this section
- How to make an online purchase using Hypur
- What if my financial institution is not listed?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How do I opt out of receiving text messages?
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
- What if I lost my phone?
- My bank is listed, but I am having trouble linking my checking account