Protecting you from fraud is our number one priority, so when you set up your profile you will be asked to enter some sensitive personal information. This information is needed to comply with government regulations and to verify your identity to detect and prevent fraud. Rest assured that this information is never shared and that we have put security safeguards in place that are beyond industry requirements.
Articles in this section
- Are you collecting my purchase data?
- Can I add money to my Hypur profile?
- Can I add more than one checking account to my Hypur profile?
- Can I have multiple emails associated with my Hypur profile?
- Can I still pay with cash?
- Can I use Hypur for medical and recreational purchases?
- Can I use Hypur to buy swag and supplies at my merchant location?
- Do I have to provide Hypur with my medical license information?
- Do I need an internet connection to use Hypur?
- Do I need to bring my physical ID each time I come to my merchant?