Protecting you from fraud is our number one priority, so when you set up your profile you will be asked to enter some sensitive personal information. This information is needed to comply with government regulations and to verify your identity to detect and prevent fraud. Rest assured that this information is never shared and that we have put security safeguards in place that are beyond industry requirements.
Articles in this section
- How to make an online purchase using Hypur
- What if my financial institution is not listed?
- How do I leave a tip?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How to Opt In or Out of Receiving Text Messages
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
- What if I lost my phone?