Check yourself in with a smartphone:
- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Select Check-In from the navigation menu.
- Click the green Check-In button.
- You're checked in will be displayed.
- If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your profile, you will be able to select which bank account to use for your purchase.
- Select Back to Merchants or the X at the top right of the screen to return back to the list of merchants.
- The purple View Check-in button will indicate which store you are checked into.
- To cancel your check-in, select the green View Check-in button.
- Click the red Cancel button.
Ask the store to check-in for you:
- Walk into the store, tell them you are paying with Hypur and ask them to check you in.
- Provide the store you mobile phone number associated with your Hypur profile.
- When you checkout, enter you 4-digit PAC (Personal Access Code).
Note: You must have a completed Hypur profile in order to check-in to a merchant location. If you want the store to check-in on your behalf, be sure to have accepted the Terms & Conditions and linked a checking account to your profile.