Check yourself in with a smartphone:
- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Select Check-In from the navigation menu.
- Click the green Check-In button.
- You're checked in will be displayed.
- Select Back to Merchants or the "X" at the top right of the screen to return back to the list of merchants.
- The list of merchants will now show a Checked in tag letting you know which merchant you are currently checked-in at.
- To cancel your check-in, select the green View Check-in button.
- Click the red Cancel button.
Ask the store to check-in for you - no smartphone, no sign-in, no MFA required:
- Walk into the store, tell them you are paying with Hypur and ask them to check you in
- Provide the store you mobile phone number associated with your Hypur profile
- When you checkout, enter you 4-digit PAC (Personal Access Code) and you're done!
Note: You must have a completed Hypur profile in order to check-in to a merchant location. Additionally, if you want the store to check-in on your behalf, be sure to have accepted the Terms & Conditions and linked a checking account to your profile.