A document cannot be deleted after it has been submitted. An uploaded document can only be deleted prior to submission.
- Select My Business from the navigation menu and then select Business Documents.
- Click on the green Actions button for the document request you would like to fulfill.
- Click on the Upload button to select a file and upload. A green bar will display the upload progress. Click on the red X (on the right) to remove a file that has been uploaded by mistake.
- Click on the upload button to upload a different file.
- Click the Submit button to submit the replacement file to your financial institution.
NOTICE: All document requests conveyed through the Hypur network, including the approval or non-approval of documents are at the full control and discretion of your financial institution. Failure to comply with your financial institution’s requests and covenants may result in an item being returned or the account being suspended/closed. Hypur is a technology provider to your financial institution and has no authority or control over account status, document requests, or their approval. Please contact your financial institution regarding account requirements or questions on documentation
Article is closed for comments.