An API (Application Program Interface) allows your POS provider and Hypur to talk and exchange information. You can generate an API key in the Tools section under Hypur Connection if your POS provider uses API keys.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my employee and consumer profile?
- How do I upload multiple documents for a request?
- What is my volume limit?
- How do I setup a newly added location to accept Hypur?
- What if my employee already has a profile?
- Can my employee have a consumer profile?
- How does my employee login for the first time?
- How do I enable an employee?
- How do I disable an employee?
- How do my customers check-in to my store?