PAC is your Personal Access Code, it is a 4 digit code that you set when creating your profile as an extra layer of security. You do not want to share the code with anyone as it is used to make purchases.
Articles in this section
- How To Make an Online Purchase Using Hypur
- What If My Financial Institution Is Not Listed?
- How Do I Leave A Tip?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How to Opt In or Out of Receiving Text Messages
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
- What if I lost my phone?