If that is a requirement in the state you live in, then yes. Hypur does not supersede any state law or ordinance that is already in place.
Articles in this section
- How To Make an Online Purchase Using Hypur
- What If My Financial Institution Is Not Listed?
- How Do I Leave A Tip?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How to Opt In or Out of Receiving Text Messages
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
- What if I lost my phone?