If that is a requirement in the state you live in, then yes. Hypur does not supersede any state law or ordinance that is already in place.
Articles in this section
- How To Make an Online Purchase Using Hypur
- What if my financial institution is not listed?
- How do I leave a tip?
- How to enable iPhone location services
- How to Opt In or Out of Receiving Text Messages
- How do I change my default checking account?
- What is the difference between my balance and available?
- How do I remove my checking account?
- What if I see an unauthorized transaction?
- What if I lost my phone?