The USB number pad provided by Hypur is optional. If you already have a system in place to capture the PAC (Personal access code) there is no need to use the USB number pad. Safe Checkout can also be used in place of the USB number pad.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my employee and consumer profile?
- How do I upload multiple documents for a request?
- What is my volume limit?
- How do I setup a newly added location to accept Hypur?
- What if my employee already has a profile?
- Can my employee have a consumer profile?
- How does my employee login for the first time?
- How do I enable an employee?
- How do I disable an employee?
- How do my customers check-in to my store?