To send a payment to another business:
- Login to the Hypur profile for the business location that is sending a payment.
- Click on Payments in the navigation menu.
- Click on the Send Payment button.
- Enter the Business Name for the business the payment is being sent to.
- Enter the Recipient Email for the business the payment is being sent to.
- Enter Payment Date for the sent payment. The payment date cannot be in the past.
- Enter a Description for the sent payment.
- Select the bank account the payment will be withdrawn from in the drop-down menu. The bank account will be selected by default if there is only one bank account.
- Enter the Payment amount. The amount must be greater than the minimum fee if you accept the fee.
- Select the party responsible for paying the Fee.
- Click Send. An email will be sent to the recipient email address.
You can attach an optional file to the sent payment by clicking Attach Document.