To download the WooCommerce Hypur Plugin:
- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Click on Tools and select Hypur Connection.
- Click Setup for WooCommerce.
- Click Here on step two to download the WooCommerce plugin zip file.
- Click the Generate API Key button. Your API Key, Client ID, and Client Secret will be generated when you click the Generate API Key button. You will be asked for your API Key, Client ID, and Client Secret when you setup the plugin.
- Enter the checkout URL for your online store. The checkout URL is the page your customers use to enter billing details.
- Click Submit.
- A success confirmation will be displayed.
To enable the Hypur Plugin using WordPress:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Page.
- Navigate to Plugins.
- Click Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click Choose File and select a zip file. Select the WooCommerce Plugin zip file that was downloaded from the Hypur Connection setup page for WooCommerce.
- Click the Install Now button.
- You will receive a confirmation that the plugin was successfully installed.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Click on Settings for the Hypur Plugin.
- Click on the on/off toggle switch to Enable the Hypur Plugin.
- Click Setup for the Hypur Plugin.
- Check Enable this payment gateway.
- Copy the API Key from the Hypur Connection WooCommerce setup page and paste it in the Merchant Token field.
- Copy the Client ID from the Hypur Connection WooCommerce setup page and paste in the Client Id field.
- Copy the Client Secret from the Hypur Connection WooCommerce setup page and paste it in the Client Secret field.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Click the Save Changes button on the Payments tab.
- Verify that the Hypur Plugin appears in your shopping cart.
Article is closed for comments.