- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Select Orders from the navigation menu.
- Select the Pickup or Delivery tab.
- Click the Create Order button.
- Enter the Customer Mobile Number.
- Enter an Order Number. The Order Number field is optional.
- Enter the Purchase Amount.
- Enter a Note. The Note field is optional.
- Click Send Text. Your customer will receive a text message with a link to download the Hypur App if they do not have a Hypur profile. You will need to create a new order after your customer signs up for a Hypur profile.
- A message will be displayed to confirm a text message was sent to the customer and instruct you to remain on the page until the transaction is finalized.
- A success confirmation will be displayed on the page after the customer enters the PAC on their mobile device and the transaction is finalized. Your customer will have the option to leave a tip if your business has enabled tipping.
- Click OK to dismiss the success confirmation and return to the orders page.
Note: An error message will be displayed if the transaction is declined. An error will also be displayed if your customer has opted out of receiving text messages from Hypur.
Article is closed for comments.