To Run a Report
- Login to secure.hypur.com.
- Click on Reports from the navigation menu and click Promo Codes.
- Click the Excel button to export the report.
Promo Codes Report Columns
- Promo Code column will display the promo code the customer entered when they signed up for a Hypur profile.
- The Customer Name column will display the name of the customer that signed up for a Hypur profile with a promo code.
- The Signup Date column will display the date the customer signed up for a Hypur profile.
- The First Transaction Date column will display the first day the customer made a transaction at your business. The First Transaction Date column will be blank if the customer has not made a transaction at your business.
- The Payout Date is the date your business was paid out by Hypur for the promotion.
- The Redeem column will display a button to redeem a promotion if the promotion has not been redeemed. The Redeem column will display the date the promotion was redeemed if the customer has already redeemed the promotion.
- The Employee column will display the name of the employee that marked the promotion as redeemed.
Article is closed for comments.