Yes, the payment terminal must be connected to a WiFi or mobile network to perform a sale or refund transaction. There is an additional charge for mobile network capabilities and not all payment terminals are mobile capable.
Articles in this section
- How do I print reports from the payment terminal?
- Can I connect a payment terminal to my POS system?
- How do I mark a debit card transaction as “paid” in my POS system?
- Why does the payment terminal display "communication error"?
- Why does the payment terminal display "card read error"?
- Does the payment terminal need to be connected to the internet?
- What if someone requests to examine or reprogram my payment terminal?
- Can I share my Merchant ID/number (MID)?
- Does my payment terminal need a power surge protector?
- Who do I contact for support?